Tuesday 16 July 2013

Funky Feathers

G'day bloggers,

Well, school's back thank goodness - it's been two weeks of continuous illness between my boys this holiday, so it's good to get back to normal and into the school routine. No wonder my mojo went AWOL.....

I got some happy mail in the post yesterday - a couple of new Waltzingmouse stamp sets including the gorgeous Funky Feathers. Thought the feathers would look lovely with this week's Dynamic Duos colours:





I stamped the background using WMS woodgrain, added a couple of torn strips of vellum and stamped/embossed the various feathers on vellum and cardstock. It's the first card I've been happy with in a while...must be the new stamps eh?

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Claire! I love all your feathers - awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire! This card is so, so pretty! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful are those neat feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!