Wednesday 3 July 2013

Cardabilities Play Date

Morning all,

I can't remember the last time I played along at Cardabilities - there's a gorgeous sketch by Karan Gerber and I've combined it with the pretty pastel colours at Play Date Cafe:








I've embossed the Waltzingmouse flower background onto vellum and added a chipboard ring which I inked, covered in dimensional magic and sprinkled with glitter.

Just a quick one again today...it's kids holidays here in Australia so I have some mothering to do!

Thanks for stopping and particularly if you take the time to comment.

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Hi! This is such a sweet card in gorgeous colors!Thank you for playing with Cardabilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! Love the soft pretty colors!!! Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Love colour combo and background papers. Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities! Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that purple dragonfly and the beautiful pink trim! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities for this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!