Monday 22 July 2013

Scrap the Boys

Hello scrappers,

It's been a long time between Scrap the Boys layouts but I've managed to find some scrappy mojo for the July challenge. This month you have to use a black and white head shot of your boy/man in your life:




I went for a really clean white background for this one - no splodges, misting or anything - and I kept it all very simple with just a handful of embellishments.  I've heaps of old, white letter rubons - so old, that they no longer transfer properly - so I painted the chipboard circles, covered them with Dimensional Magic and added some of the dodgy rubons. I gain immense satisfaction when I use up my trash...I really must do it more often! That way I can always justify new supplies.....

Well that's all for now folks...happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by!

Claire x


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic page. Love your circles and the story behind your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boy layout, Claire!
    Love the colours and what a cute memory!
    Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yhe bright colors you have used here!
    Thx for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool design!! Love this bright and fun layout xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning layout! Love it! Such a cool boy page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!