Wednesday 24 July 2013

Dynamic Duos + Retro Sketch

Hello folks,

It's late, I'm tired and Blogger's been playing up all day so it's another quick one to show this weeks Dynamic Duos challenge based on Retro Sketch #73:






I love orange and black...it's such a striking colour combo. There is the option to use butterflies for the Dynamic Duos challenge but it's really not a butterfly kind of card is it?

I stamped the background using the spotty zig zag stamp from Mama Elephant's Modern Borders....I think I was seeing double by the end of it. Or perhaps it was the glass of wine I had earlier.  The orange number paper is from a 6x6 pad by Authentique.

Short but sweet. Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. LOve love love it Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you layered the designer papers. Really gives depth to your card. Great job with the duo challenge and thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! I love how you've interpreted the sketch with your layers. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire. This is a great card - I imagine you were see spots in front of your eyes after stamping that background. It looks great though I thought it was a DP. Also love the baker's twine coming out from the sprocket. While blog hopping earlier I came across a challenge for using numbers at cas-ualfridays. Your card seems to meet the criteria.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!