Wednesday 31 July 2013

CAS(e) This Sketch! #38

Hello folks,

A quick one today for CAS(E) This Sketch!






I have the perfect stamps for this sketch but naturally I didn't use them!  Since the feathers were already out I used them instead but I think it still looks like the sketch. I don't often do a one layer card - I'm a bit of a perfectionist and get irritated if the stamping is less than perfect! I can't help thinking it needs a button on those peacock feathers though - but it started to look like a pair of eyes so I kept it very simple. But then, isn't that the challenge?!

Thanks for calling by,

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. OOO nice ! Your stamping is perfect at least I can't fault it from this angle - I too am a perfectionist.
    I do like this funky feathers set. I was reluctant to buy it because I already have a feathers set, but the feathers in this set are so unusual and I LOVE this font Claire has created for the sentiments!
    BTW I see what you mean about the eyes but I didn't notice until you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous graphic images and in the autumn tones, perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!