Saturday 13 July 2013

Neon Bright

Hello again,

I was playing around with colours for a challenge last night, then noticed that when I sprayed the stamping with Glimmer Mist, the ink went very bright. So, since 'neon' is the cue word over at Casology, I switched challenges:







To me, neon sums up everything that was bad about '80s fashion...remember those hideous, ultra-baggy,  neon t-shirts with 'Frankie Says Relax' on them? Or Madonna prancing around in fishnet tops and fluorescent bits of string in her hair?  Definitely a fashion era that needs to be forgotten! And the same goes for this card I think.....

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x


4 comments:

  1. Love this technique and the effect you've achieved! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I rather really like the watery-color! And how the spot of sentiment breaks it up abit!

    Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun and artsy! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!