Sunday 10 May 2020

Addicted to CAS #184

 Hello and happy Sunday to you!

For those in Australia and the US, I hope you've had a lovely Mother's Day!  I've been playing with some new distress oxide inks my gorgeous boys gave to me:






This very simple one layer is for Addicted to CAS which has a 'flower' theme for their latest challenge. I blended Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled Glass, then embossed the Clearly Besotted's bloom from Beautiful Friend in pewter.  Took about 10 minutes!

Happy stamping everyone,

Claire



3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous stamp Claire and a lovely CAS card.
    North of England it is but on the other side of the Pennines from Yorkshire as we're in Lancashire! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are those delicious blue/green colours again, Claire ... they're fabulous with the silver line art ... simple and elegant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous one layer card, Claire! Your ink blending is flawless and I love your color palette! Great idea to use pewter EP for those lovely blooms and leaves, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!