Saturday 16 May 2020

Less is More - Take Two

Hello inkers!

I've had another go at Less is More's White and Cream challenge:










I've white embossed PTI's Doodlie-Do flowers on cream and white card stock and the leaves are on vellum. The sentiment is from Poppy Stamps.

I've tried to keep it to a minimum of one third of the card since AAA's challenge is to use up to one third with the optional twist of using a repeating image.  (I've repeated a couple of the blooms as well as the leaves.)  I'm also throwing it over to Addicted to CAS again where the code word is 'flower' and CASology's cue card is 'plant' so I'm popping it over there too!

Happy stamping everyone!

Claire

9 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Claire! Thanks for joining us again at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make Claire. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Claire this is just one stunner-adore the placement of the flowers and adore how very CAS this is and thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the combination of die cuts they work so well as a group. Thanks for playing along at Less is More
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ivory/white combo. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one very beautiful card, love this colour combo! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, subtle, stylish use of those Doodlie Do blooms and leaves, Claire ... so elegant! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so inspiring! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those embossed flowers look so beautiful together, Claire, and I love the leaves in vellum. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!