Sunday 17 May 2020

Flippin' Awesome MFT Sketch #489

Hello again, hope you are having great weekend!

My masculine cards are getting few and far between so when I saw this week's MFT Colour Challenge and Sketch I knew exactly which stamp set to ink up - Recipe for Happiness:









 The blue panel was stamped with Happy Birthday Background , one of my favourites. I'm itching to get hold of the Christmas one as well but that will have to wait until a future order. I've also added a Stitched Rectangle Frame. The Grout Gray card stock was stamped with all the utensils from the stamp set in Grout Gray ink and the dp strip is from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pad.

I'm entering this one over at Time Out too - their challenge is to make a card using 'the arts' as the theme.  I think cookery has become more and more of an art form in the last few years don't you?

Thanks for popping by,

Claire


6 comments:

  1. oh I agree cooking is a real Art and one I just don't do! Fab image and coloured so well and wow to the layering up of all the panels and that twine is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cooking is a great art! You got twice the fun; one from making and two from eating :) Great image and it looks super how you mirrowed the blue and yellow colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is such a fun card Claire! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The art of cooking....one of my favorite to enjoy!! Super fun card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll sample anyone's art of cooking, Claire ... this cute little guy looks as though he's got a yummy cake going on here! So fun! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!