Tuesday 12 May 2020

MFT Sketch #488

Hello, hello,

Another couple of cards for you - the first is for MFT's Sketch Challenge using Flower Fairies and Radiating Rays Stencil:






The second is for Less Is More's new challenge which is to use white and cream:






I'm actually wondering if I can get away with this one being 'cream.'  I used Antique Linen distress  ink which is kind of a beigey cream but actually looks like a soft brown in the photo.  I think I'll leave it to the DT to decide if it's still eligible for the challenge and if not, I may do another take.

Have a wonderful day!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. 2 super cards Claire. The first one is really cute and a great design.
    Loving your cream and white layers - a fabulous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Claire. Your cream and white one is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cream and white confections are beautiful, Claire ... soft, subtle and with just the right amount of shimmer! The little fairy is adorable ... bright, happy, joyful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cream and white card is so elegant and works so well. Thanks for playing along at Less is More.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fist card is delightful Claire, but my jaw is on the floor with the beauty of your cream and white card. It is stunning! We all know the colour of Antique Linen, so yes, this card definitely qualifies. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!