Thursday 7 May 2020

Simple Wreaths and Altenew Take 2

Hello folks,

CAS on Friday's latest challenge is to use your favourite flower stamp. I'm assuming a selection of flowers will do - remember this set from W Plus 9? Fresh Cut Wreaths was everywhere when it first came out but I haven't inked mine up for ages.  I almost made a one layer, then added a simple stitched frame from MFT to finish it off.:




My second card is still clean and simple but I matted the panel on gold card stock. For both cards I used the pretty inspiration pic from The Card Concept, drawing from the soft pinks, greens and gold with a touch of yellow:








As promised I did a second take on Altenew's colour challenge using the same technique as the first:







This time I kept it simpler and created a stamped panel of Hennah Elements with a stencilled Grid background again. A small sentiment and butterfly from Stamplorations and it was done.  I do prefer the simplicity of it in comparison to this one - as I said yesterday, splatters are just not for me!

Claire


3 comments:

  1. Your second take on the Altenew colours is just a fabulous as the first, Claire ... the black is so dramatic against the soft line art blooms! Your wreaths are charming ... fresh, clean and so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!