Monday 25 May 2020

NBUS - Teddy Bear Christmas

Hi folks,

I've made another card for FMS #436, creating a snowy scene using Winnie and Walter's Into the Woods and Your next Stamp's Huggles Christmas:





I've had these W & W birch trees for a while but didn't really know what to do with them - I realised I didn't really have any animal stamps or dies I could use with them so they've sat uninked for a few months.  Then I remembered this sweet little teddy bear from YNS which I've had for a while and haven't inked up either. Since neither have been used I'm linking up to Darnell's NBUS challenge too.

The background has been blended with distress inks and the birch trees embossed over the top with a sprinkling of stencilled snow. It's made a nice change to all the CAS cards with lots of white space that I've been making recently.

Happy stamping!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. What a cute wintery scene, Claire ... cute bear with his gingerbread man ... fabulous background blending ... love the crunchy, shimmery snow underfoot! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Claire! I just love this sweet little scene! That little bear is just too cute! Your colouring is amazing as always! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and such fabulous colouring, Claire! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just brilliant Claire - a festive take on 'If you go down to the woods tonight'! I love that your teddy has a gingerbread man pal - I have begun making up stories about this pair! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet winter scene, Claire! The little bear with his gingerbread cookie doll is adorable and he works perfectly with the birch trees! Your background is blended beautifully and I love the stenciled fat flakes of snow you added over the embossed trees! I hope you are keeping well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!